Fleuren Engineering GmbH
Our area of expertise includes the design of private sector, communal and public buildings, and industrial facilities. Beginning with the concept preparation establishment of planning, over implementation and realization of the projects up to removals.
Technical Design – Engineering Office
The range of services of our engineering office covers the complete processing of an order.
- identification of the requirements for the technical solution,
- development of the crucial parts of a design solution,
- the final solution of the designing project,
- templates for the necessary permits,
- preparation and presentation of the design solution to be implemented,
- determination of quantities and service specifications,
- verification of offers and participation in the bid acceptance,
- supervision of the object implementation up to the monitoring of the removal of deficiencies and documentation of the final result.
Our highly motivated staff consisting of engineers, technicians and CAD designers are able to offer you the complete technical furnishing of a building across subsections. We gladly accept customers with high expectations regarding consulting, project engineering and service.
Supported by the latest hard and software we succeeded proving our performance in many projects to the satisfaction of our customers to the fullest extent.
We can assist you in the following fields:
- construction supervision
- industrial planning
- planning of infrastructure
- energy management
- clean-room technology
- swimming pool technology
- environmental technology
- project engineering of solar plants
- cogeneration of heat and power plants and bio mass plants
- plant rehabilitation
- building restoration
Further business activities
Fleuren Engineering GmbH is pleased to assist you with the preparation of concepts for SPS, PLC, automation tasks, development of new ways for complex problem solutions. Our tasks are further the commissioning, the technical manufacturing and organizational consultation as well as training of users and operators. Realization of the tasks is done by means of the definition of functional and software specifications, including, if desired, their implementation. A further activity area is the designing and manufacturing of UL- and CUL installations, hardware and software development for automation, propulsion technologies and MSR (process measuring and control technology).